Our Club Members are able to book the Clubroom in the usual way for practice. Below are the rules for Clubroom use.
IMPLEMENTATION of R&HTTC
CLUBROOM COVID-19 RISK ASSESSMENT
1) The Club to keep a record of details of all who attend the clubroom. This record is on the Club Calendar held on the Club website: - www.rhttc.org.uk
2) Bookings for the Clubroom to be in sessions of one and a half hours, with half an hour between sessions. Players should not arrive too early and should leave promptly at the end their session.
3) Signage is displayed at the Club entrance advising people not to enter if they have symptom of Coronavirus.
4) Hand sanitiser to be used on entry.
5) Information regarding Coronavirus is distributed to Members, Social Members, Guests and adults staying with Juniors using email and on posters displayed around the clubroom.
6) Extractor fans have been installed to ensure that a more than adequate air change takes place in the playing area.
7) Players to bring their own bats, balls and drinks as, for safety reasons, no crockery will be supplied.
8) On arrival, and before leaving, the table tennis table to be cleaned using two or three squirts of mild soap solution contained in the spray bottle, supplied.
9) A bubble of no more than six players to be in the clubroom at any one time with two playing and four sitting, socially distanced and wearing masks as per TTE rules.
10) No doubles play is permitted per TTE ruling.
11) Ball or balls to be regularly washed with soap solution.
12) If anyone has been in the clubroom and subsequently becomes unwell after they have attended a session in the last 14 days they should inform the Secretary at the earliest opportunity on 01452 526556 and he will inform contacts.
Covid-19 Update. At the present time the Gloucester League is not able to play any matches as some Clubs do not have access to their venues.
Welcome to the website of Rudford and Highleadon Table Tennis Club (R&HTTC). This club was established in 1953 making it the longest running club in Gloucester - find out the CLUB HISTORY HERE! R&HTTC is also the largest Club in Gloucester with 33 active league players competing in 7 teams in the Gloucester League.
INTERESTED IN JOINING? Find out how to HERE.
MEMBERS - Subs for 2020/21 now due. Details HERE.
The Club celebrated its 60th year with the season of 2013/14. To mark this special occasion we had a very special Guest of Honour at this year's Finals Night, none other than Desmond Douglas MBE.
Desmond Douglas (MBE), gained 11 National titles in the Men's Event between 1975-6 and 1989-90, and 15 doubles titles between 1975-6 and 1997-98. He represented Great Britain in the 1988 Olympics at Seoul and reached a European Ranking of 3 and World Ranking of 7 in 1978, staying in the top 12 for 3 years.
WANT TO BOOK THE CLUBROOM FOR PRACTICE OR (When TTE Guidelines allow) FOR A RE-ARRANGED MATCH?
Go to the "Book the Clubroom" page, and check the availability. Then contact Pete to book.
The Club holds its Club Championships annually and Honours boards are dispayed in the Clubroom listing the champions in the many different competitions held.